Each Bowie tugged at my heartstrings more and more. I was shocked to find out I could die, because it definitely made the game even more exciting. Thank you for Bowieing up the place, and thanks for making them gender neutral! Overall, this was a Bowietastic experience!
All My Bowies
You're going about your day as normal when -- BOOM! Five Bowies come crashing into your life. What should you do -- will you unravel their unknowable mysteries, play some games, go on a hero's journey, or simply try to make it through the day? Your destiny awaits in the stars!
- Left-click or press enter/return to advance
- Right click or click the bolt in the lower right corner to access the menu
- Additional controls are in the top right corner
- Encounter five (5) Bowies
- Smooch some of them
- Make them breakfast
- Listen to them
- Defeat uncertainty
- Love them
- Did I mention you get to date David Bowie?
- There's like, one (1) cuss
- Also, one (1) innuendo
- Best played at 1080 resolution!
- If you use "skip" at later parts of the game, things may screw up and/or crash. I'm looking into that!
WINDOWS: Just extract the ZIP file to a folder & run the EXE file to play!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
this is the best game I have ever played, better then Dark Souls 3.
This game is great so far! Though it keeps freezing up at some points, and whenever I restart it, it does the same thing ;_; It won't let me love them!
Oh no! Are you using the web version here or the Windows version? Also, are you using Skip, because Skip will mess some things up, as I discovered in testing...
I loved this, haha. This is the vn I've always dreamed of, and now it's REAL.